The experienced personal injury attorneys at Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law LP are here to help you if you have suffered an injury from someone else’s negligence. We are a bilingual law firm serving clients who have been victims of accidents in the Miami-Dade, Broward County, and Florida Keys area.
If you have suffered an injury due to the carelessness or wrongful actions of others, you have the right to seek full compensation for the damages you have suffered. Unfortunately, insurance companies will not treat your injury case seriously unless you are represented by an attorney.
Call Now or Fill Out This Form Below To Schedule A Consultation
WE PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO FULL COMPENSATION
Our experienced personal injury attorneys handle all types of accident cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are not always true accidents. They usually happen because someone chose to do something irresponsible, like speeding or texting behind the wheel.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: When drivers are not on the lookout for pedestrians and bicyclists, the civil justice system can hold them accountable.
- Truck accidents: Heavy truck drivers can do a lot of damage when speeding, passing dangerously, or driving without taking the necessary rest breaks.
- Slip and Falls: Property owners are responsible for defective sidewalks, store spills, and other unsafe conditions that cause falls.
- Dog bites: Dog owners are responsible for injuries caused by their pets. Damages are generally covered by homeowner’s insurance.
- Medical Malpractice: If a doctor or hospital provides poor quality care and you are injured as a result, you have the right to seek compensation.
- Construction zone accidents: We represent injured workers regardless of their nationality or immigration status.
- Intentional death: We represent the families of victims of fatal accidents.
OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Legal Expertise You Can Rely On
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
A car accident, slip and fall, or other accident can harm your health and your ability to work and enjoy life. The sooner you contact us after an accident, the sooner we can collect and preserve the evidence we need to prove liability.