Child Support is an important process of Divorce. Knowing all about Child Support process in Florida is an important step before facing divorce. Here we offer a set of questions and answers about Child Support in Florida. What is child support? Child support is an amount allocated that one parent pays to the other…
Experienced Legal Guidance & Representation
At Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP, we understand that the well-being and happiness of your family is important. That’s why when conflicts arise in a family, we know how important it is for you to work with an experienced Family Attorney you can trust.
Going into family law court is never easy and for good reason. It’s hard to deal with matters that can affect the life of your loved ones. Especially, when you don’t know your rights or what to expect. That’s why our Attorneys are here to help protect your interests and your family. With our Attorneys at your side, you can be sure to face a family court with a solid plan of action to increase the chances of obtaining the result you’re hoping for.
If you need experienced help with family law matter or concern, we’d like to meet with you in person to discuss your situation. Please call 305.446.9466 or contact us online to schedule your consultation, with absolutely no commitment.
We serve clients in Coral Gables and Miami-Dade, Florida throughout with all aspects of family law, including:
- child custody,
- child support,
- establish paternity,
- domestic violence, and more.
We hope you will take some time to learn more about our services and how we can help you.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
Top 4 Reasons To Hire A Family Law Attorney
- Your Ex Has A Lawyer. You do not want to find yourself thinking that the case did not turn out as you wanted because you hired a lawyer and you did not.
- Your ex prevents you from seeing your child (ren). This is a clear indication that the matter is more complicated.
- You live in different states or countries. Laws may vary depending on the jurisdiction that is applicable to your case.
- Your Case Has Become More Complicated. If you suspect that your ex has changed his mind about your agreement or does not want to comply, it is time to hire a lawyer.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance & Representation
Over 30 Years of Family Law Experience
Our Family Law Attorneys Understand Your Rights & Will Protect Them
When it comes to any conflict that must be addressed by a family court, it’s hard to make decisions that can affect the future of your loved ones. Especially, when your emotions can get in the way of your ability to think clearly. That’s why our Family Law Attorneys are here to help you with making those important decisions and will fight to help you obtain the result you’re hoping for. There is nothing more important than family and that’s why we are here to help protect yours.
The following pages provide more information about family law:
- Divorce: We will help make sure you reach a fair agreement to finalize every aspect of your divorce.
- Child Custody: It is important to establish a well thought-out and carefully drafted parenting plan for the custody of your children.
- Child Support: The state of Florida uses a formula to calculate how much child support one parent is to pay the other.