At Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP, our Child Custody Attorneys know there is nothing more important for a parent than to want the best for their child and to protect the relationship with them. By properly addressing a custody issue, you secure these important opportunities. Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience helping clients with all their child custody disputes in Coral Gables and Miami-Dade, Florida. With our child custody Attorneys at your side, you can be sure to have the legal guidance & representation you deserve.
Going into family court is never easy. Especially, when you don’t know your rights or how to protect them. When something simple turns into a custody battle, you need to be prepared with a solid plan of action. That’s why before you confront a custody issue, you need to have experienced legal help at your side prepared to protect your interests.
Call Now Or Fill Out This Form To Schedule A Consultation
Resolve All Aspect of Your Parenting Plan
There is nothing more important than to protect the best interest of your children. At Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law LP, our Child Custody Attorneys will fight to help you get a favorable result in all aspects of your parenting plan to secure the best future possible for your children, including:
- Schedules: We will help make sure you have appropriate time with your children. Some of the key issues in this regard include weekdays, weekends, holidays and other important family events.
- Transfers: It is important to consider the times and places for exchanging the children between co-parents. In some cases, especially those involving domestic violence or contentious divorce disputes, great care needs to be taken when establishing the parenting plan. We will help make sure you are comfortable with the times, places and the circumstances surrounding the exchange of your children in your parenting plan.
- Child care: When both parents work, agreements will have to be made regarding the details and requirements for child care.
- Extended family: There are almost always issues that arise when extended family will be involved with providing care for the children.
- Third-party visitation: Grandparents, aunts, uncles or other interested family members or other parties asserting some visitation time with the children can cause complications. Our attorneys will help protect you and protect your children.
- Media: Some parents are greatly concerned with the movies, music, internet access and other media considerations when it comes to their children. These issues can be discussed when creating a parenting plan to make sure you retain some control over how your children are raised.
Get The Help You Need
It is important to have the greatest possible reassurance about the future of your children. By working with an experienced Attorney you trust, you can ensure the best future possible for them.
At Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law LP, we represent parents who separate with all aspects of child custody and we offer over 30 years of experience to work for you.
Spotlight On Our Child Custody Success Stories
Child To Stay In Miami – Relocation Denied
Our Child Custody Attorney recently won a three-day relocation trial preventing the minor autistic child from being permanently moved to Lee County, Florida, away from his Mother in Miami-Dade County.
The Father argued that the Mother was not taking care of the child by not providing the proper medical therapies needed for their autistic child. The Mother argued that the Father kept changing the child’s medical and therapy providers without her consent or knowledge. The Father filed false DCF claims against the Mother in an effort to show that she was an unfit mother in addition to claiming that her live-in boyfriend was previously convicted for kidnapping. Mother, on the other hand, argued that Father violated an existing court order for the time-sharing and wanted her child returned to Miami-Dade County. There were multiple witnesses and testimony on both sides. Only a 15-year litigator like Attorney Steven Vargas with a firm command of the evidentiary rules was able to keep the Court focused on the pertinent facts and evidence in this case for the Court to come to a definitive decision in ruling that the Father had violated a current time sharing court order.
The Court further ruled that it was in the best interest of the child that the minor child be returned to the Mother in Miami-Dade County as the primary residential parent. The Court also awarded child support to the Mother.