Miami Mortgage Modification Attorneys
Many people in Miami-Dade continue to struggle with their mortgage payments. Be for high payments, arrears, mortgages with balances greater than the value of the property, and face the threat of foreclosures. In Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP, our mortgage modification lawyers are here to help you obtain a loan modification.
If you are having problems with your mortgage payments, a mortgage modification may provide a solution. We offer a free initial consultation at our office to analyze your situation and help you find a debt relief option that is right for you.
TELL US YOUR PROBLEM
WE WILL ASSIST YOU
We Are Here To Help You Keep Your Florida Home
Helping people avoid foreclosure does more than help the individual owner; It helps the whole community by improving the economy and stabilizing the real estate market.
There are many programs to help homeowners avoid foreclosure, including, but not limited to:
- The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), which allows you to reduce your mortgage payments to an affordable amount by reducing the interest rate or the amount owed.
- The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP), which helps you reduce your mortgage if your house is underwater (you owe more than your house is worth).
- The Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives program (HAFA), which allows you to get rid of mortgage debt through a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure, plus $10,000 in relocation assistance, if saving your home is not an option.
- The Home Affordable Unemployment Program (UP), which reduces or temporarily stops your mortgage payments if you are unemployed.
- Hardest Hit Fund programs (HHF), which provide assistance to states like Florida that have been most affected by foreclosures.
Unfortunately, your mortgage company may be reluctant to help you get a mortgage modification. You often need the help of a lawyer to get it. In Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP, our attorneys have the experience you need.
We have negotiated thousands of mortgage modifications for homeowners in South Florida. In the process, we have helped our clients reduce their mortgage payments from 20 to 80 percent. Saving them thousands
If you have already received foreclosure papers, our lawyers can help you defend the foreclosure to give you time to obtain a loan modification.
Get The Experienced Help You Need From Our Mortgage Modification Attorneys
Schedule A Free Consultation
Call us at 305-446-9466 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Mortgage Modification Attorneys.