Any form of injury can be excruciatingly painful, expensive, and time-consuming. It might be much more aggravating if another else is responsible for the injury. If you or a loved one was injured in Florida as a result of someone else’s carelessness, incompetence, or misconduct, a Florida personal injury lawyer at Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP may be able to assist you in recovering a wide range of damages.
Florida Personal Injury Cases
Each state, including Florida, has its own set of personal injury laws that may serve as the foundation for such claims. The idea of negligence, which is described in Florida Statutes Chapter 768, is a common legal term employed in personal injury claims.
Personal Injury cases and Their Types
A personal injury case is a legal issue that can arise when one party is harmed as a result of an accident or injury that another party is legally accountable for. These situations can arise from a variety of places, including but not limited to:
- Accidents involving vehicles (see more about Car Accident)
- Falling, slipping, and tripping
- Medical negligence
- A product that isn’t performing properly and is causing injuries or property damage.
- Medications with unclear side effects
Our Florida personal injury attorney may be able to assist victims who have been injured as a result of any of these and other events. Our lawyers are frequently familiar with and skilled in Florida’s personal injury laws, and they can help a client argue the legal validity of their claim.
In a personal injury case, there are several different types of compensation.
Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP assists personal injury victims in Florida recover both economic and non-economic damages. We will sue the accountable person and their insurance company for damages. Our goal is to keep battling for you until you receive the money you are entitled to. We will not hesitate to initiate a lawsuit and present your case to a jury if the insurance provider refuses to reimburse you reasonably.
We may be able to assist you in obtaining compensation for the following losses, as well as much more:
- Medical costs and bills; both current and prospective
- Wages that have been lost
- Reduced earning potential
- Inconvenience, pain, and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of pleasure in life
- Wrongful death
Do I Require the Services of a Personal Injury Attorney?
Here are some scenarios in which you may want the services of a personal injury lawyer:
- You’ve sustained terrible injuries or are suffering from a major disease.
- You have restrictions in your capacity to work since you don’t know how terrible your injuries will go in the future.
- It’s not apparent who is legally responsible for the accident.
- There are some doubts concerning the causal relationship between the accident and the injuries.
- Your claim is denied by the insurance company.
- Significant property damage has occurred.
- Damages aren’t always evident or easy to quantify.
- Going through the legal system may appear to be intimidating or frustrating.
You may feel worried and overwhelmed following an accident. For people who aren’t familiar with the legal system, filing a claim might be perplexing. You are not required to undertake it alone. Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP personal injury lawyers want to be there for you every step of the journey.
Contact our Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
You may be entitled to significant compensation if you are injured at the hands of another individual or as a consequence of an organization’s negligence. Our legal team at Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, LP assists clients who are filing personal injury cases, ensuring that you receive the compensation you deserve. We will never accept insufficient compensation or let your issue go unanswered. Contact us for a free consultation.