When plans to have fun end with your Arrest, you need the help of an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney to help you achieve the best possible outcome. As former crime unit-Assistant State Attorney, our lawyers have insider knowledge of how prosecutors handle their cases & how to achieve the result you’re hoping for. We can immediately take steps to help you avoid the serious penalties that are part of any conviction.
Protecting Your Freedom And Your Future
We defend people accused of all types of crimes in South Florida, including:
- Drunk driving: Just because you had a few drinks does not mean that the government can prove that you were driving under the influence.
- Theft: Theft is a crime of dishonesty. Few employers will hire someone with a theft conviction on his or her record.
- Domestic violence: Unfortunately, the presumption of innocence does not apply to charges of domestic violence. You could be subject to a protection order before a judge even hears your side.
- Assault: In many cases, police file assault charges based on nothing more than the statement of the alleged victim.
- Drug crimes: If you have a drug problem, we will seek to get you treatment, not prison time.
- Murder: If you are accused of murder, your life is at stake in the outcome.
Whatever criminal charges you face, our attorneys are here to make sure you receive the strongest possible defense.
If you’ve been arrested for a criminal charge, it is essential to get experienced legal representation. Especially, when you don’t know your rights or what to expect. Don’t let law enforcement attempt to put you under pressure! You don’t have to discuss your case without our lawyers in your corner. See the difference an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney can make. Call Now! 305-446-9466